(1) Antistatic: It has fast migration in plastic resin, long aging, can reduce surface resistance and reduce static electricity formation and accumulation. Therefore, it has fast long-acting Antistatic and dust adsorption function, can be used as a long-acting anti-fog agent and anti-flow drops.
(2) Excellent surface activity, making the surface of the film easy to wet in the plastic resin, keeping the transparency, and the air condenses into water droplets which can flow down the film, so it is transparent and transparent, and can be used as a long-lasting antifogging agent and anti-dripping agent. .
(3) Good greaseability: compatible with plastic resin molecules, reducing intermolecular friction, reducing melt viscosity, shortening production cycle, high yield of finished products, and being used as internal and external lubricants with good compatibility with PVC. Release agent. In rigid PVC plastics, excessive lubricant can result in reduced strength and process operations, such as peeling of the injected product, especially in the vicinity of the gate. In many formulations, for example, in the processing of injection products and extruded products, the use of stearic acid and paraffin is more common, but sometimes it will bloom and affect the strength of the product and high-frequency welding and printing, if the amount is less Sticking rolls, for blown film, too little lubricant will stick to the die, making it easy to coke the plastic in the mold. At this time, it is possible to consider adding a certain proportion of monoglyceride, which can greatly improve the stickiness of the blown film. When producing PVC soft products, the amount of lubricant monoglyceride is generally less than 1 part.
(4) Excellent emulsifying property: The high purity of the molecular distillation grade can be combined with the foaming agent to make the structure of the foam body fine and fine, and reduce the shrinkage of the bubble, especially when the temperature is low in winter, and the product is bright and smooth. , saving raw materials, as a co-blowing agent and anti-shrinkage agent.
(5) Resin compatibility, can penetrate into plastic resin molecules, increase flexibility, improve melting and injection molding efficiency, so monoglyceride can be used as auxiliary plasticizer, PVC impact modifier (general plastic ACR additive) Add monoglyceride 30-40%) to the formula.
(6) It is worth noting that many of the powder composite heat stabilizer systems are added with monoglyceride, the most typical of which is the preparation of powder dust-free composite lead salt heat stabilizer. Therefore, in the production of PVC products, the lubricant monoglyceride should be reasonably considered first according to the reference formulation of the composite heat stabilizer product. For example, if the composite lead salt heat stabilizer system is used, no monoglyceride is added as a lubricant. For components, it is generally necessary to add a lubricant monoglyceride to avoid adverse conditions such as “under-lubrication”.
(7) It is made of natural vegetable oil, which is odorless and tasteless. Therefore, it is safe and non-toxic. It can be added to food packaging plastics and meets EU ROHS environmental protection requirements.