Product application areas:
1. Monostearic acid glyceride is a very effective surfactant and internal lubricant. For the processing of PVC-U profile or pipe fittings: the processing of PVC-U system with different lubricants was measured by torque rheometer. Performance and thermal stability properties, using the concept of "rivet action" to analyze experimental data from the perspective of lubricant structure. The results show that the lubrication effect of PVC lubricant is related to its own polarity. When using non-polar polyethylene wax and strong polar stearic acid, PVC-U system can not form a lubricating film with higher tear strength, polarity The moderate glyceryl monostearate product forms a stable complexing point with the PVC particles and forms a lubricating film with a high tear strength, which acts as a "rivet", ie a moderately polar monoglyceride lubricant Internal-external lubrication improves the processing performance and thermal stability of the system; compared with other main lubricants such as PE wax, it can greatly improve the surface finish and overall transparency of the product. It is suitable for PVC drainage pipe fittings and PVC. In the processing of products such as profiled materials and PVC sheets, the typical addition ratio is 1-5 parts.
2. Monoglyceride can also be used as an important toughening lubricant and non-ionic Antistatic agent in the preparation of plastic additives for ACR. In the production formula of several well-known ACR additives manufacturers in China, monoglycerides have been widely used. A typical addition ratio is 20-30 parts.
3. Monoglyceride is an indispensable lubricant in the preparation of PVC composite lead salt heat stabilizer series. When used together with stearic acid, it is necessary to reduce part of stearic acid, increase thermal stability and reduce stearic acid. Precipitation, and can promote the plasticization effect of PVC products, the internal and external lubrication is balanced, and the compatibility is further improved. A typical addition ratio is 5-10 parts.
4. Rubber plastic release agent. The isolation property of the product as a release agent depends on its surface properties. It is added as an additive to the rubber plastic surface, and its critical surface tension is significantly reduced, and the isolation is significantly enhanced. A typical addition ratio is 1-3 parts.
5. It is used as a main component of dripping agent and anti-fogging agent in plastic film. Among the polyvinyl chloride products, only anti-fogging agents (dropping agents) are added to agricultural films and some high-grade packaging films, and some agricultural films are aptly referred to as "anti-drip films".
The anti-fogging agent most widely used in the polyvinyl chloride formula is glyceryl monostearate, and the amount is 0.3-5 phr, and the amount of the anti-drug film is too large. The product has typical surfactant characteristics. After adding monoglyceride to the plastic film, the molecular motion of the anti-drip anti-fogging agent can gradually migrate to the surface of the film through the non-crystalline region inside the plastic to form a hydrophilic structure. The film and the surface tension of the film are reduced, so that the water layer on the inner surface of the film is thinned, and the water vapor near the film is prevented from being saturated to control the generation of the mist. A typical addition ratio is 30 parts.
6. Used as a lubricant and Antistatic agent in plastic processing. Because plastics are usually electrically insulating, they are not easily removed after being charged by friction, and static electricity is generated. This product is a non-ionic ester antistatic agent. If it is coated on the surface of a plastic substrate, it can be prevented. Static electricity accumulates and has antistatic performance. It is mostly used as an antistatic agent in non-polar resins such as polyolefins and PP. A typical addition ratio is 1-2 parts.
7. As a textile printing and dyeing auxiliary, monoglyceride is the best anti-tarnishing and softening agent for fabrics. A typical addition ratio is 1 part.
Remarks: Here, the monoglyceride is compared with the stearic acid which is usually used. It is generally believed that stearic acid is mainly lubricated internally, but it also has superior external lubricity. Stearic acid is a polar group and has good compatibility with PVC resin. It can provide good internal lubrication to the melt, but the stearic acid molecules are connected by hydrogen bonding to make stearic acid. The polarity is reduced and the external lubrication is enhanced. A small amount of stearic acid can be used to obtain a large lubricating effect, and also has the effect of preventing folding. Generally, the amount added is 0.2~0.5phr. The excessive amount (0.5 phr or more) is not only beneficial to the lubricating effect, but will damage the transparency of the product and even cause blooming. In order to avoid delaying the gelation rate of PVC, it is preferable to use it together with an internal lubricant such as monoglyceride.
In practical applications, it should be noted that stearic acid can act as an internal lubricant at low or a small amount, but when the temperature is increased or the amount is increased, its external lubrication is gradually dominant. Especially in high-filler formulations, the proportion of stearic acid used must be taken care of, as many fillers are added with stearic acid. The blind use of stearic acid often causes problems such as poor plasticization, blooming, precipitation, and the like.
Highly transparent pe anti-fogging agent is now widely used in injection molding, plastic, sheet, PE blown film, PP blown film, pp blow molding, pe blow molding, PET blown film, BOPP film, PVC film, PC film, high polymer Ester film, plastic sheet, food packaging bag, engineering plastic packaging, vegetable packaging bag, mushroom packaging bag, Xiuzhen mushroom packaging bag, apricot mushroom packaging bag, mushroom packaging bag, mushroom food packaging bag, bamboo shoot packaging bag, fruit packaging bag, Cast film, greenhouse film, calendered film, LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride and many other products.